Law FlyFF Private Server Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Game Master Application.

Go down

My Game Master Application. Empty My Game Master Application.

Post  Omnyouza October 29th 2008, 10:48 pm

Well, hello. I would like to properly introduce myself. My Name is Edgar.
Some Basic Stats:
- I am an IB (International Baccalaureate) Diploma Candidate for my high school.
- I am currently taking: IB Biology HL (Higher Level), IB History, IB English HL, IB Math HL, IB Spanish SL (Standard Level, although I do speak, read and write perfect Spanish;By the way, I am Hispanic) IB Music SL and a free period.
- I've played on [ban me please] since version 10 and had a level 73 RingMaster, level 93 AoE Knight and a level 84 AoE Ranger.
- I live in the United States, and as mentioned before, I speak, read, type/write, in fluent English and Spanish.
- I've been a GameMaster and programmer of another game, Kal*nlin* (I don't want to disrespect your rules).
- I have a wide vocabulary.
- I am courteous, fun, and also a very kind person, but will be harsh if necessary.
- I am also very active. Although I take these rigorous courses, I can fit in about 2-5 hours of work/play a day.

Thanking for taking your undivided time to scrutinize my details.

Why did I choose to apply?
Well, to get to the point, my account was hacked a couple of months ago, and the Gms did nothing about it. I quit and now want to prevent this situation happening again, although flyff is just a game. Very Happy
Everyone should be hacked-free and to play without hacks is something I would be dedicated to.

Sorry, if my application is too long. I just wanted you guys to know about my background.

Well, thanks again, and please consider whether or not to accept me as a GameMaster. Very Happy

I don't know if I added whether or not I was fluent and native in English. I am native and fluent in English and Spanish. xD

Omnyouza

Back to top Go down